Actual Things Kate and Lydia Have Heard That They Never Want To Hear Again:
10. "What's dis in da tub? Oh. It's poop. SORRY!"
9. "Mommy! Hawk took one of Daddy's brown sodas with a man on the label from the fridge and put it in his backpack for Lunch Bunch, but then it broke and now the car smells funny."
8. "Do you have a baby in your tummy? Well. It looks like you do."
7. "Mrs. McLovin, your son brought a tampon to school for show and tell and described it to the class as a 'white cannon' and shot the, err.. inside of the tampon out and then tried to re-load it and do it again."
6. "Come quick! I frew up all over my bed!"
5. "Today on the playground, Kaya told me how you got the baby out of your tummy. You have three babies. So you did it THREE times. Gross."
4. "What's that smell, Kate? Oh. No. Gahhhhh!!!! It's me! Get it off! Get it off!"
3. "You know Miss Polly? She told her sister that I'm spoiled and Daddy works too much."
2. "Is it bad to flush cars down the potty?"
1. "You need to discuss with your child that it is not funny to kick other children 'in the junk'."
Subscribe in a reader
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2010
I was recently informed that people really enjoy reading about all the ways I make an ass of myself in public. Here's the good news: exa...
Last year I posted a graphic about how I believe that Mother's Day gifts are largely misunderstood. I decided to update it and share i...
Guru Louise and I asked you earlier this week about what most teachers really want for end of the year gifts. We got hundreds of answers...
This post is part of the series introducing you to my co-authors of the best-selling book "I Just Want to Pee Alone". Rebecca...
Today's post comes to you from our pal Dani at Martinis and Minivans. It's certainly a topic I can relate to. Although our dearly...
This post is part of the series introducing you to my co-authors of the best-selling book "I Just Want to Pee Alone". This ...
Mini says things that are horrifying. She always has. She is one part sweet, adorable cupcake and one part iron-willed anarchist. Now that...
When I got this post, I was like YES! Fist pump! We need to share this. And you guys, the very the last bit of wisdom at the end made me ...
Today's post comes from reader Elizabeth Renker, who is a mediocre mom to three girls who will change the world someday, if they don...
This is the very first post in the series introducing you to my co-authors of the best-selling book "I Just Want to Pee Alone". ...