Actual Things Kate and Lydia Have Heard That They Never Want To Hear Again:
10. "What's dis in da tub? Oh. It's poop. SORRY!"
9. "Mommy! Hawk took one of Daddy's brown sodas with a man on the label from the special drawer in the fridge and put it in his backpack for Lunch Bunch, but then it broke and now the car smells funny and there's broken glass everywhere."
8. "Do you have a baby in your tummy? Well. It looks like you do."
7. "Mrs. McLovin, your son brought a tampon to school for show and tell and described it to the class as a 'white cannon' and shot the, err.. inside of the tampon out and then tried to re-load it and do it again."
6. "Come quick! I frew up all over my bed!"
5. "Today on the playground, Kaya told me how you got the baby out of your tummy. You have three babies. So you did it THREE times. Gross."
4. "What's that smell, Kate? Oh. No. Gahhhhh!!!! It's me! Get it off! Get it off!"
3. "You know Miss Polly? She told her sister that I'm spoiled, you let yourself go and Daddy works too much."
2. "Is it bad to flush cars down the potty?"
1. "You need to discuss with your child that it is not funny to kick other children 'in the junk'."
Subscribe in a reader
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2010
Guru Louise and I asked you about what most teachers really want for end of the year gifts. We got hundreds of answers on Facebook , Tw...
Have you done a Whole 30? Well, I'm on Day 27 and it's been amazing . Did you learn so much about your relationship with food? Di...
The end of the school year is rough around these parts. Between Teacher Appreciation week, end of year celebrations, sports tournamen...
Whole30 Day 0: Later this week, I'm starting a diet/nutrition/sadness program called Whole30 . Where you eat nothing but strict Pa...
I wrote this exactly one year ago today. Still true. ----------------------------------------------------- Mother’s Day is always a d...
So last summer, my youngest daughter (age 5) began seeing previews for a new Dora show called Dora and Friends: Into the City! Gone was th...
When I got the email with this guest post in it, I was very happy because I know a bunch of moms with ADD or ADHD - and you know what? ...
Last Friday, roughly 25% of the second grade at my kids' school was sent home with a nasty stomach bug that had kids puking in buckets...
We’ve had a lot of people ask us to write a post about the seemingly innocent topic of the Mother-in-Law. Seriously, people? Are you kidding...
Dear Kate and Lydia, I have been told that you are authorities on the whole "John Edwards is King Douchebag " thing. Well, guess ...