Actual Things Kate and Lydia Have Heard That They Never Want To Hear Again:
10. "What's dis in da tub? Oh. It's poop. SORRY!"
9. "Mommy! Hawk took one of Daddy's brown sodas with a man on the label from the special drawer in the fridge and put it in his backpack for Lunch Bunch, but then it broke and now the car smells funny and there's broken glass everywhere."
8. "Do you have a baby in your tummy? Well. It looks like you do."
7. "Mrs. McLovin, your son brought a tampon to school for show and tell and described it to the class as a 'white cannon' and shot the, err.. inside of the tampon out and then tried to re-load it and do it again."
6. "Come quick! I frew up all over my bed!"
5. "Today on the playground, Kaya told me how you got the baby out of your tummy. You have three babies. So you did it THREE times. Gross."
4. "What's that smell, Kate? Oh. No. Gahhhhh!!!! It's me! Get it off! Get it off!"
3. "You know Miss Polly? She told her sister that I'm spoiled, you let yourself go and Daddy works too much."
2. "Is it bad to flush cars down the potty?"
1. "You need to discuss with your child that it is not funny to kick other children 'in the junk'."
Subscribe in a reader
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2010
Guru Louise and I asked you about what most teachers really want for end of the year gifts. We got hundreds of answers on Facebook , Tw...
Not today, Wegmans. Because today you are Thunderdome. A lady named Paula Raymond-Trafton (who lives in my town but I've haven'...
One of the reasons I love working with R esponsibility.org is that they give me the coolest writing prompts. They know that I love Harr...
When I got the email with this guest post in it, I was very happy because I know a bunch of moms with ADD or ADHD - and you know what? ...
So last summer, my youngest daughter (age 5) began seeing previews for a new Dora show called Dora and Friends: Into the City! Gone was th...
I sometimes think I'm the only one who wonders about bizarro things like if the Blue Wiggle is hot in real life* or what the hell happen...
We’ve had a lot of people ask us to write a post about the seemingly innocent topic of the Mother-in-Law. Seriously, people? Are you kidding...
Last Friday, roughly 25% of the second grade at my kids' school was sent home with a nasty stomach bug that had kids puking in buckets...
The title of this post should actually be: " How to Pay off a Stranger's Lay Away?" because I have no idea how to do it. Sinc...
A couple of weeks ago, we asked you for your thoughts on ways that kids can help in their communities. Why? Because we want to raise li...