9. The minister walked in the front door and bestowed absolution on me so I could drink wine. But made it clear it was temporary absolution. So close.
8. Overheard: "We wanted to bring you a gift that was as old as you. Turns out nothing is as old as you."
7. Chocolate Fountain, Part Two. I turned it back on again the next day. The IHPs were cleaning out the playroom closet and I called them upstairs. Handed them each a bowl with strawberries, marshmallows, pretzel sticks, bananas and pound cake. Told them the fountain was back on. Their expression was priceless. They might as well have said to me, "Get the f*^k outta Dodge!"
6. Lydia wore an outfit. And mascara. And lipgloss. And high heeled boots. And then she spilled chocolate on her boob. Which she's still denying.
5. Lydia shows up with Hawk. She left the Cap'n home with Mini Mini Me. As soon as he walked in, another guest said, "Oh my God! Is that Hawk?"
4. Happy streaking through the house. Because it ain't a party 'til someone's naked. Even if that someone is three.
3. Best gift: Milk of Magnesia
2. Twenty-six empty bottles of wine in the recycling bin this morning. Thank you.
1. Hawk? Totally rocked the tuxedo. Covered in chocolate.
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2010