In the past hour since I sat down:
- Meanwhile, Lefty (who has the strange condition of always having to go to the bathroom at the exact same time as Happy) decided there was no need to go to the upstairs bathroom and instead peed in my shower. Which is now the recipient of a whole bottle of Clorox Clean Up Spray. The aroma is wafting out of the bathroom and I'm expecting the EPA to show up any minute.
- The dog just barfed on my carpet. And I'm pretty sure what I thought was a stick is actually a bird's leg.
- The priority mail guy apparently knocked on the door with a package I've been waiting for for a week. How do I know. He left the handy "you can pick up your package beginning on Thursday at the post office." Crap. The dog loses his ever lovin mind when the mailman comes. But not this time. He was busy eating a bird. Stupid dog.
- Last night I put a bottle of wine in the freezer to quickly chill it. And then we got sidetracked and went to Lydia's. Wanna know what happens to wine in the freezer too long? Well, it can de-cork itself.
- Happy is on the potty. Again. I'm gonna need more Tupperware.
Subscribe in a reader
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2010