I forget sometimes, because I'm folding laundry, or rushing them off to camp or school or karate or a sleepover or the grocery store, or fixing dinner, or threatening to come up there right now if you don't cut it out! But they do kinda awesome things in between all the times they're doing something that makes me wonder who on earth is mothering these childr--oh, right. That would be m.o.i.
- Three Snoopy-as-a-Vultures on the way to the pediatrician...
- Lefty -- tongue out -- right as he hits a baseball
- They brush their teeth as a group. They brush their own, and then right at the end, they reach over and brush someone else's. It's gross, but funny...
These are my Lipstick Moments.
- Happy saying "read it again Mommy" even though he can't keep his eyes open...I love Tumble Bumble
- McGee's face when her best friend whispered a secret in her ear...
- Lefty "washing" his hair with vaseline...do you have any idea how hard that is to get out?
Your turn...and just in case you're not sure if any one moment can be meaningful, watch this:
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2010