- I hurt my knee after two weeks. I took 2 days off and bought a knee brace from Target and I was good to go. Injury is a possibility with this, especially if you're pretty out of shape when you get started, as I was.
- I used 5lb hand weights and my biceps actually got a little bit bigger - which I didn't want.
- Thanks to the holidays and the fact that it it took me a month a to progress from the end of Level 2 to the end of Level 3, my weight and measurements haven't changes since the third week of the Shred. Here's the dealio:
- 5 pounds
- 2.5 inches off my waist
- 3 inches off my hips
- 1.5 inches off each thigh
- I feel about a million times better.
And I just really want to thank everyone who is helping and encouraging me and that includes you.
xo, Lydia and her slowly shrinking ass
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2010