Lydia: "Don't forget about akimbo."
Kate: "That's easy. You're all akimbo right now..."
Lydia: "Oh, we need to say 'meow' instead of 'now' like the kids do.
Kate: "I'm not saying meow."
Host: "Do I want to know what this is about?"
A couple quick thoughts:
- We might have gone completely off the rails, and they might not have us back.
- The list of words you gave us for the Drinking Game took up an entire piece of legal sized paper.
- We're pretty sure we said about 25 of those words.
- There was a fill-in host. She was probably very nice. She was also probably very scared.
- If you actually drink every time we said a word, you might want to consider having EMTs on standby.
- You might also want to consider sitting on the floor so you don't fall as far.
- It's totally possible that we could just show you screen grabs and you still might pee a little.
- If you ever thought Kate could waver on PajamaJeans, this will make it ABUNDANTLY clear.
- Guru Louise, you owe Kate $5. She didn't think Kate could insert a Long Duck Dong reference into a television interview. Oh, Guru...don't you know Long Duck Dong can be inserted anywhere? Oh, that sounded gross, didn't it? I'll take it in two $2 bills and 2 quarters, 3 dimes, three nickels and 5 1984 super shiny clean pennies. Get to work.
Tomorrow...the rules of the pool. And another chance to count some words that should never, ever be uttered on TV. A hint: we said "jackhole" -- oh, even yesser we did.
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2011