Here are a few examples of things my kids have said to me recently, that have made me go: Whuck?
10. No! You will now call me Luke Underwire. For that is my name.
9. You're wrong, Mommy. Buffy isn't even real. The best show that ever been on TV ever, ever is Full House.
8. It's not tattling on my sister if she's being a butt.
7. Mom, when we have a really awesome family rock band, you're just going to play the xylophone.
6. There are four seasons. They're very important. One of them is salt. Another is pepper. I'm pretty sure one of the other ones is garlic.
5. It's not a whore's tash. I don't even know what that is. It's a horse-stache. A horse with a mustache. Come on, mommy.
|Yah. I did it. And it smells howwible.|
3. I'm sad. Can I have a puppy?
2. Mommy says you haffa change your socks every day. But Mommy is WRONG.
1. That's not a cupholder. That's my evil experiment. I put stuff in it every day to see what happens to it. Yah. That's prolly why the van smells like that.
And just in case you wondered what one looked like...
|This is a horsestache.|
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2011