10. "Music Class! And you get to play those circle things really loud. But you're not supposed to smack them on your head because it hurts. And it's loud."
9. "I like when Lucas says he'll drink the milk through his nose and then we have to wait for the mean lunch lady to look away, because the other one pretends to be mean, but she laughs. And then she makes us be the table wipers. But the wiper cloths smell gross."
8. "OH! I like the class with Mrs. Seeley. Because she's nice. And she teaches us good stuff. About words. And how to talk and stuff. What's that class called? Oh, right. English."
7. "Lunch. And the part when we leave."
6. "You know the part when the teacher talks and tells you all the stuff you get to learn that day? And she talks for twenty hours? That's my favorite part -- when she stops talking."
5. "I like when someone pukes or gets hurt, because then my teacher says, 'Take a
buddy and take the sick kid to the nurse.' And then the nurse gives the buddies a treat. I get to be the sick kid next time."
4. "Recess. But the recess where we run and play. Not the recess with the man with the whistle."
3. "I like walking to my classroom, and you know the big kids? They say hi to me and then they go awwww when I walk by.."
2. "My favorite thing is when we go to the Li-bary.. Except for the books."
1. "I like the part when we count how many days until school is over. My teacher says, 'Only a hundred and ninety-seven more days with you little monsters' and then she laughs."
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2011