Others of you, who only get to watch The Bubble Guppies in an endless, mind-numbing cycle of doom, have perhaps not yet had enough. Not that we take pleasure from other people's misfortunes, but it's really not that much of a misfortune when you realize that even though their wedding cost $10 million, Kim and Kris seem to have actually made a profit off the whole thing.
As we found out, Twitter turned out to be far and away the best source for commentary on their 72-day marriage. Here are some of our favorite tweets about it. Unfortunately, most of the tweets were copied and stolen so many times, we can't attribute the original source for most of them.
Our favorite hashtag was
10. Voldemort's nose.
9. That pause after Dora the Explorer asks you a question
7. The time it takes Han Solo to do the Kessel Run. (@Tatooine_)
6. Phineas and Ferb's summer vacation.
5. Taylor Swift's speech before Kanye West took the mic.
4. The amount of time it takes for Rebecca Black to choose her seat.
3. Kim Kardashian's singing career.
Then there were a couple of awesome regular tweets:
2. Kim Kardashian filed for divorce after 72 days and a 10 million dollar wedding. Can someone from occupywallstreet please eat her?
Including this one from Salman Rushdie. That's right, Salman Mutherfuncking Rushdie. It's actually three tweets but we'll count it as one:
1. "The marriage of poor kim kardashian was krushed like a kar in a krashian"
"her kris kried, not fair! why kan't I keep my share?"
"But kardashian fell klean outa fashian."
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2011