They looked at me like I had suddenly turned into a T-Rex or something.
"Come on, people. What rules should we have as a family? You know, so that we can all be happy and everyone will get along and stuff?" Why oh why did I ask them that?
Here were some of their answers:
10. If you see your mom, ask her for something so she stays busy.
9. Don't eat too much salt.
8. No more tomato fights. Sigh... Even though they're awesome.
7. Study music until you get to Mozart, then you can stop.
7. Try not to poop yourself, OK? Because it smells bad.
6. Mommy should sleep in her own bed all night long. BUT WIF ME! Mwha ha ha ha ha ha! [This was obviously Mini who even at the age of 4, feels strongly that I should never sleep again.]
5. You want us to say "pick up your socks" but we will never, ever say that.
4. Dogs should never eat chocolate. No wait. That should be a law.
3. More helium balloons.
2. If you're feeling down, disco every four minutes until you feel better.
1. Dis is WEALLY IMPORTANT, OK? Are you listening? When I say turn on Dora, you do it.
The awesome people at Sweet Relish are working with us to help moms in need this holiday season. They will donate $1 in gift cards for every person who joins their site and follows me (up to $5,000!!). If you're too busy or too broke to help to a family in need this year, here is one really quick and easy way to help. It only takes a minute and is really useful and fun.
To join Sweet Relish and follow me, click here.
(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2012