|Photo by Ponsulak via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
Of course I have no idea about this stuff. We don't do allowance at my house because of a couple of very good reasons:
- Mommy forgets to pay kids because she never has the right amount of cash and then she gets all confused about how much she owes people and everyone gets dissapointed/angry.*
- The kids are SUPER ENTHUSIASTIC about our allowance plan! For maybe two weeks.
- The longer my kids associate chores with money, the more they seem unwilling to do anything they're not getting paid for.
So I have some questions for you because as usual, I need help and you guys are a lot smarter than I am:
- Do you pay your kids an allowance?
- How much and how often?
- How much money do you think kids of different ages should get?
- What kinds of things do your kids have to do to earn their allowance?
(c) Mommyland Blogs 2013-2014
Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest. Better yet - subscribe! Mostly because Facebook is now so dumb that our updates don't even show up in our own feed anymore.