- I weighed myself (finally).
- I took "after" measurements.
- I added dairy (in small amounts) back into my diet, otherwise I'm still eating clean because I don't want to make myself sick.
- I went to the doctor for a full check-up with bloodwork.
Results, so far:
- I lost 14 pounds.
- I lost inches - specifically:
- Waist: -4 inches
- Hips: -3 inches
- Bicep: -.5 inch
- Upper Thigh: -1.5 inches
- I had no reaction at all to the milk in my coffee or the butter I used to scramble my eggs. Then I put a sprinkle of expensive shredded parmesan on my zucchini noodles and bolognese sauce at dinner and I've felt gassy and crampy ever since. THIS SUCKS HARD BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, CHEESE.
It's now Day 33 and I've lost 2 more pounds! Yesterday I added some honey to a home-made sad dressing and it tasted amazing but I think it may have given me some heartburn. I also had a glass of wine last night (organic and sulfate free) and it tasted nice and made me feel happy/sleepy and then I woke up at 5am feeling like GARBAGE with cotton mouth and a sour stomach and that part sucked hard.
Today I went to Zoe's Kitchen and had salmon, potatoes and greek salad with feta and so far I feel great. Maybe goat cheese is the key.
Also, here's my before and after pictures - not a huge difference but my ass definitely looks better and I mean, isn't that what it's all about??
It's now over a week since I finished and I'm still eating more or less compliant food. I think dairy causes me heart burn (and that SUCKS). While I've had a couple glasses of wine, it just doesn't taste or feel the same and even in small amounts it makes the morning BRUTAL. I haven't had any bread or pasta and haven't missed it. I had a big, huge slice of delicious rum cake made by Catholic church ladies that you can only get once a year and it tasted sooooooo goooood. Then I had to lie down because I felt like I'd eaten poison. That feeling lasted for 3 hours.
Oh and I've lost another 2 pounds!
(c) Mommyland Blogs 2013-2014
Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest. Better yet - subscribe! Mostly because Facebook is now so dumb that our updates don't even show up in our own feed anymore.