Six random outcomes related to the bizarrely warm February weather we're currently experiencing:
(1) Children are all wearing shorts. I consider wearing shorts. My shorts have all mysteriously shrunk one size since last summer. Curious.
(2) Dogs suddenly begin to shed enough fur to make entirely new dogs, every day. Vacuum cleaner breaks.
(3) Pre-pedicure wearing of flip flops occur, also known as the "Baring of the Hooves"
(4) Laundry forgotten in washing machine grows the stink in less than one day.
(5) Restless and antsy children who want to eat all of the food (and then ask for a snack five minutes later).
(6) First time it has actually made sense to walk into Target in February and see tank tops and sandals everywhere. WHY DID I EVER DOUBT YOU, TARGET?
(c) Mommyland Blogs 2013-2017
Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest. Better yet - subscribe! Mostly because Facebook is now so dumb that our updates don't even show up in our own feed anymore.