|One time we met Henry Winkler and he was magical.|
His hugs are extremely special.
Here's some stuff you should know:
- WE HATE SPAMMY PR EMAILS so please don't send us any. They are stupid and they keep us from being able to respond to emails from our readers, who we love very much.
- WE DO NOT REVIEW PRODUCTS.
- WE DO NOT WANT TO INTERVIEW MICHAEL LOHAN.
- WE DO NOT WRITE ABOUT PRODUCTS FOR FREE. Those are called sponsored posts.
- KNOW THIS: We will take your money and probably give it away to moms and kids in need.
- BUT WE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY ANYWAY BECAUSE HOMELESS FAMILIES NEED YOUR MONEY MORE THAN YOU DO.
- If you represent a non-profit or an organization serving families in need, WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU! And we will not take your money, don't be silly.
- If you're a blogger and you're promoting a book or a project, let us know how we can help and no, we will not take your money.
- We'd like to help everyone promote everything, but we can't. We're sorry about that.
- If you want to know our rates, request a a media kit and fee sheet.
- We are amazingly lucky to have almost 50,000 folks who follow us on Facebook.
- This means our potential promoted Facebook reach is easily over 80K and up to 250K.
- We adore Pinterest and have over 7,000 people following our boards.
- We have about 7,000 Twitter followers (but we suck at Twitter).
- We have about 1,000 Instagram followers.
- We are very silly, but we're honest about everything.
- We sometimes use inappropriate language (like for example, asshat or boobstain).
- We update the blog a couple of times per month.
- As a result our page views are all over the place (sometimes 500k! Sometimes 150k! Wheeeeee!!!!).
- We have a highly targeted reader-base of bad ass mommies ages 25-44 (about 20% of whom live in the mid-Atlantic US).
- If you want to sponsor an event with us or have us speak at one of your events, get in touch with us!
- If you have "adult-themed products" - particularly ones that involve Hello Kitty in any way - maybe it's best if you just keep moving along. But thank you for thinking of us.
- If you enjoy sending out spammy PR emails and/or think we are actually hookers, you should click here. Don't worry - it's perfectly safe.
|We also met these guys from Broken Lizard. Hire us right now, please.|
We've been featured on:
Parents Magazine (named as funniest blog for 2013)
ABC 7 in Washington, DC
Let's Talk Live on NewsChannel 8/TBD.com in Washington, DC (I think you could safely say Lydia is a regular guest - if you want to see clips of our TV appearances, search TV in the google search box on your left)
The Washington Post
Washington Parents Magazine
Roll Call (The Newspaper of Capitol Hill)
We've written lots of stuff for:
The Washington Post
The Washington Times communities
The Huffington Post
We've written guest posts for:
Solving the Work Life Equation
Spilled Milk and Other Atrocities
(There may be more and we just can't remember them all)
Contact us at: admin (at) rantsfrommommyland (dot) com