|One time we met Henry Winkler and he was magical.|
Here's some stuff you should know:
- We would be happy to work with brands on sponsored campaigns.
- We especially like working with companies that will sponsor our Give It Up, Mommyland projects that help moms in need.
- We are amazingly lucky to have over 35,000 folks who follow us on Facebook.
- This means our potential promoted Facebook reach is easily over 80K and up to 250K.
- We adore Pinterest and have about 5,000 people following our boards.
- We have about 3,500 Twitter followers but we suck at Twitter.
- WE ARE NOT PLACING ADS AT THIS TIME
- We are very silly, but we're honest about everything.
- We sometimes use inappropriate language (like for example, asshat or boobstain).
- We update the blog a couple of times per week.
- We average about 250-350K page views per month.
- We have a highly targeted reader-base of bad ass mommies ages 25-44 (about 20% of whom live in the mid-Atlantic US).
- We don't do product reviews. But if you think we would really, really love something and want to share it with us, go on with your bad self. We're willing to make [very few] exceptions for awesomeness.
- We tried to do give-aways and they didn't really work. Our peeps just aren't into product reviews and contests.
- If you want to sponsor an event with us or have us speak at one of your events, get in touch with us!
- If you have "adult-themed products" - particularly ones that involve Hello Kitty in any way - maybe it's best if you just keep moving along. But thank you for thinking of us.
- If you enjoy sending out spammy PR emails and/or think we are actually hookers, you should click here. Don't worry - it's perfectly safe.
|We also met these guys from Broken Lizard. Hire us right now, please.|
We've been featured on:
Parents Magazine (named as funniest blog for 2013)
ABC 7 in Washington, DC
Let's Talk Live on NewsChannel 8/TBD.com in Washington, DC (I think you could safely say Lydia is a regular guest - if you want to see clips of our TV appearances, search TV in the google search box on your left)
Roll Call (The Newspaper of Capitol Hill)
Washington Parents Magazine
We've written lots of stuff for:
The Washington Times communities
The Huffington Post
We've written guest posts for:
Solving the Work Life Equation
Spilled Milk and Other Atrocities
(There may be more and we just can't remember them all)
Contact us at email@example.com