- I have complete autonomy over how I spend my time.
- I can go to the bathroom, make a phone call, or check my email without interruption.
- My husband always acknowledges that his work and his time are just as important as mine.
- I have a lot of free time. I like to spend it on-line leaving nasty comments that make other people feel like schmidt.
- My home decor reflects my design sensibilities and is never, ever embarrassing. Neither is it crapped up with kid stuff.
- I have never accidentally spoken to my husband in the same tone I use to remind the children to keep their shoes OFF of the couch. NOW.
- I have never yelled at my children.
- I am well rested.
- I have never accidentally taught my kids the F word. Especially not while driving.
- Is it supposed to be this hard?*
xo, Kate & Lydia
*That's what she said.